July 11, 2018
Implementation of Updated Interagency Forms
The FDIC is implementing revisions to currently approved interagency forms, based on the recommendations of an interagency working group comprised of representatives from the FDIC, the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, and the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency.
Statement of Applicability to Institutions with Total Assets Under $1 Billion: This Financial Institution Letter (FIL) is applicable to all FDIC-supervised institutions.
- The FDIC, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, and the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, through an interagency working group, have revised several interagency forms.
- The FDIC is implementing revisions to and extending for a three-year period the following currently approved collections of information:
- Interagency Biographical and Financial Report
- Interagency Bank Merger Act Application
- Interagency Notice of Change in Control
- Interagency Notice of Change in Director or Senior Executive Officer
- The changes are being made to: (a) improve the clarity of the requests; (b) reflect new laws, regulations, capital requirements and accounting rules; (c) delete information requests that have been determined to be unnecessary for the analysis of the proposal; and (d) add transparency for filers regarding the information that is required to consider a proposal.
- The revised forms are effective immediately and may be used for all applicable future applications filed with the FDIC.