November 22, 2016
Banker Teleconference Series:
Webinar on Recently Revised Interagency Questions and Answers Regarding Community Reinvestment
The FDIC will co-host an interagency webinar scheduled for November 29, 2016, that will focus on the recently revised Interagency Questions and Answers regarding Community Reinvestment. Community organizations are also invited to participate. The session is free, but registration is required. On an ongoing basis, staff from the FDIC’s Division of Depositor and Consumer Protection (DCP) offers a series of banker events, including teleconferences and webinars, to maintain open lines of communication, and update bank management and staff on important banking regulatory and emerging issues in the compliance and consumer protection area.
Statement of Applicability to Institutions Under $1 Billion in Total Assets: This Financial Institution Letter applies to all FDIC-supervised institutions.
- The webinar will include a discussion about the recently revised Interagency Questions and Answers regarding Community Reinvestment.
- The webinar will feature presentations by staff from the FDIC, Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, and Federal Reserve System.
- The webinar is scheduled for November 29, 2016, from 2:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. EST. To register, visit: https://www.webcaster4.com/Webcast/Page/577/18319. Please register by November 28, 2016.
- We encourage institutions to submit questions prior to the webinar by sending an email to: [email protected].
- For additional information on the upcoming webinar, see the attached announcement.
- The webinar is for officers and employees of all financial institutions and community organizations.